The 9/11 tragedy: official story or inside job? The official story about 9/11 is
discredited. That is the sobering conclusion reached by millions of Americans all
across the political spectrum, who have sifted through the evidence uncovered by
hundreds of independent researchers. Many honest citizens are now forced to make
the almost unthinkable inference that powerful U.S. officials must have had
foreknowledge of the planned attacks and then acted from the inside to thwart
efforts to prevent them, to remove or cover up criminal evidence and to hamper
inquiries into what happened. Jim Marrs is an award-winning veteran Texas
investigative journalist, whose thesis is supported by many disturbing anomalies,
1) Standard air defense mechanisms systematically failed simultaneously.
2) Interceptor jets were scrambled too late, too slowly and from the wrong locations.
3) President Bush proceeded with a "photo op", long after he knew, we were under attack.
4) Fires could not have caused the free fall collapse of the WTC towers. It was rather a
controlled demolition by explosives planted at the bottom of the towers.
5) The collapse of WTC 7 was later admitted to be a demolition.
6) Insiders engaged in massive short-selling of airline stocks shortly before 9/11.
7) Key officials claimed, warnings never came, despite massive evidence to the contrary.
Author Jim Marrs provides heavy documentation of his findings, plus extensive appendices
including perspectives from families of 9/11 victims and excerpts from the RICO Act
lawsuit filed by 9/11 widow Ellen Mariani.